1. The information and data concerning you are necessary for the management of your order and for our commercial relations. Information concerning you is not transmitted to any company other than PMJC. This information and data are kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and to enable us to improve and personalize the services we offer you and the information we send you.
2. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning you. All you have to do is to send a request online, indicating your first name, last name, e-mail address and if possible, your customer number. In accordance with the regulations in force, your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document notifying your signature.
3. In order to discourage fraud, your IP address and the HOST data of your server will be recorded as well as the exact dates and times of the transactions. This unique and formal identification is contractually binding. This information will remain confidential unless we detect a fraud attempt. In that case we will file a complaint and all the data collected about you will be transmitted to the Public Prosecutor's Office for investigation.
4. By creating a customer account on our website, you will be likely to receive emails from our company concerning our promotional offers, sales periods, contests or other commercial information. However, you have the possibility to unsubscribe from our mailing list using the link on the email you will have received.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a set of laws voted by the European Commission and transcribed into French law since May 25, 2018 for all companies operating in the European Union.
You will find below the various questions that arise around your personal data, and the answers that PMJC CASTELBAJAC Paris provides.
The person in charge of processing your data is the company PMJC CASTELBAJAC Paris itself.
Our database servers are located at 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France. With each order that you place on castelbajac-paris.com we store the data necessary to the treatment of your order (bought product, size, color, quantity, personalized message) and to the forwarding of your order (civility, name, first name, address, telephone number) and customer information (date of birth, e-mail address). This data is deleted when the user requests it via the contact form and each newsletter includes an un-subscription link. Under no circumstances does PMJC CASTELBAJAC Paris keep a credit card number, only our payment partners STRIPE and PAYPAL have the whole information of the credit card number at the time of payment.
- by emptying his cookies via his/her web or mobile browser
- by going to the cookie management page entitled "change your cookie preferences" accessible from the footer of each of our castelbajac-paris.com sites.
Using the navigation data contained in cookies, PMJC CASTELBAJAC Paris may display advertisements for our products when you visit other websites and mobile sites. This process does not manipulate any personal data and neither the advertising agency nor third party sites displaying our advertisements have access to your contact details. If you no longer wish to see our advertisements on other sites, you can empty your browser's cookies or set the permissions you wish to give or remove in the same page "change your cookie preferences" accessible from the footer of our site castelbajac-paris.com.
In accordance with the retention principle of the General Data Protection Regulations, and with Simplified Standard 48 for the management of customer and prospect files, personal data relating to customers may not be retained beyond the retention period strictly necessary for the management of the business relationship.
PMJC CASTELBAJAC Paris undertakes to delete or archive Customer data at the end of a period of 3 years following the last purchase, and Prospect data at the end of a period of 3 years following the last interaction. Exceptions are data necessary to establish proof of a right or contract which may be archived, as provided for by the provisions of the French Commercial Code relating to the retention period for books and documents created in the course of commercial activities, and the French Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded by electronic means.
Under no circumstances does CASTELBAJAC Paris resell personal data to third parties. All the data we collect is not given, rented, sold or exchanged to third parties.
You just have to send us an email via the contact form, specifying your request. We will reply to your request and give you confirmation.